We’re looking forward to another exciting DHI CoNEXTions and hope to see you in Dallas on June 26-27.
This year’s convention promises to be one to remember, filled with opportunities for learning and networking. It’s been 20 months since we last met in Las Vegas so the time has definitely come for all of us to reconvene and share new innovations, educate one another, and enjoy reconnecting and networking face-to-face.
Why should you take time out of your busy schedule to attend?
- Forum for the Future Kick-Off Breakfast – Start the conference out right with this enlightening event. We’ll hear from Bob Murray, Chief Economist at McGraw Hill, who will share the mid-year projections for the non-residential construction industry. Following the McGraw Hill presentation, another top business leader will share some dynamic tips each of us can put to work immediately in our companies.
- Forum Education Break-Out Sessions – What are you looking to learn more about? BIM? LEED? Leadership? There is something for everyone in these informative sessions.
- SolutionSessions – These educational sessions take place right on the show floor. Quick and to the point, these sessions are not to be missed. Schedule will be hitting the DHI website soon.
- National Education – Continuous education credits must be earned and DHI CoNEXTions has you covered.
- Exhibition – We have some great products to display and industry leaders to answer your questions.
Registration is now open so check your calendars and save the date to attend.
We look forward to exhibiting once again and you can find us located at Booth 501.