Eggers is certified by the Rainforest Alliance to the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®). Our commitment to our customers and the environment is not only a guarantee of high-quality, custom architectural wood products, but also a promise of credits toward the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) program. Eggers' expertise in sustainable practices can help contribute towards green building credits for nationally recognized environmental building programs.
- Eggers offers agricultural fiber based particleboard as well as FSC certified particleboard, structural composite lumber core (SCL) and particleboard core types for flush doors.
- As an FSC Chain of Custody Certified Supplier, all FSC certified materials meet requirements set by the FSC. These products come from managed forests that exercise selective harvesting.
- Eggers can provide you with FSC certified wood doors, door frames and architectural plywood panels within one facility. Other applications also include specialty ceiling tiles and office furniture components.
- Eggers' UV cured finishing system consists of water-based stains and 100 percent solid clear coats that are free of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC).
- Eggers meets the rigorous indoor air quality emission requirements set forth by SCS Global Services and currently holds the Indoor Advantage Gold certification. This program is designed for interior building materials, furnishings and finish systems.
- Eggers' entire line of factory finished flush and stile and rail wood doors have met these strict requirements.
- The stringent and lengthy process of obtaining certification through SCS Global Services involves a detailed audit of Eggers' quality control processes which evaluates documented door constructions, material usage documentation and manufacturing practices and procedures.
- SCS Indoor Air Advantage Gold certification qualifies Eggers for LEED® for Schools, CalGreen, LA Green Building Code and Collaborative for High Performance Schools. (CHPS).
In addition to providing sustainable manufacturing, Eggers follows environmentally conscious practices as a company. Recycling is a primary focus at Eggers, both in our offices and our plants. We also harness energy from waste materials to heat our facilities.
LEED Door Cut Sheets
Please contact your Project Coordinator for job specific LEED cut sheets or email us at email@example.com